well hello..
i am losing my blog virginity today.. yay..so its definitely going to be a shitty experience from the reader side.so brace yourself and fasten your seatbelts for monotonous and boring sentences with zero literary and aesthetic beauty.
lets address the elephant in the room,i am a lazy person therefore i will not actively try to make first letter capital where it should be. so its not the place for faint hearted grammar nazis(trying to showoff that i am aware of few words urban dictionary (by commenting on my own showoff i am subtly trying to double showoff (too much self aware shit.. get out form these braces you doofus )).
So what's this blog is about..well I'll try to make this blog about relationship but I am pretty sure that my mind which is filled with gazillions of scattered unfinished pseudo intellectual thoughts will definitely take some detours.
Obviously there is definite thought of whether somebody will read it or not but I have a optimistic take on it that I can always show this blog for content writing jobs.(hello! If you are HR then pardon me for Being a smartass and please hire me.. please)
Enjoy the antique art of long reading fellas..
Comments
Post a Comment